Why to give Kindle Books as Christmas Gifts
Everyone knows that books make great gifts, and digital books are especially nice because they are:
- Inexpensive – most Kindle books are under $10. Some are much cheaper!
- Environmentally friendly – no physical production or transportation “footprint.”
- Fast – forgot to shop in advance? Order online and have the gift delivered instantly. You can also schedule the delivery for later, if you are shopping early.
- Convenient – shop from home, in the proverbial pajamas.
- Abundant – you can find almost any title on Amazon.
- Easy to send – you only need the recipient’s email address.
- Free to deliver – you don’t have to pay postage or stand in line at the post office.
- Clutter-free – many of us have plenty of “stuff” and limited bookshelf space.
- Personal – we share books that we think other people will like.
- Easy to read – you can read Kindle books on a tablet, phone or computer. Or even on a Kindle.
- Returnable – if your recipient already has the book or is not interested, they can exchange it for an amazon gift card of the same value.
How to Give a Kindle Books as a Christmas Gift
Amazon has two options for gifting kindle books: they will send a personalized email and code directly to the recipient, or they will send it to you so you can print it out and deliver it yourself.
Amazon makes it easy for you, of course!
First, find the book you want to send. This is a good one, and it’s just 99 cents, so you can send it to everyone on your list!
Four heartwarming stories to fill this Christmas season with comfort and joy.
And fill out the form – super easy!
You can send a fairly long message with it.
Have you ever given a Kindle book as a gift?
I wish you a bright and blessed Christmas, with time to curl up with a good book!